When it comes to roofing, you’re going to have a lot of choices. You want something that’s right for your budget that will also last you years to come. It’s not a decision to take lightly, as your new roof will be a significant investment and is the best way to protect your home from the elements.
That’s why you need to work with only the best company for new roofs in Titus County, TX: Castletop Roofing and Construction. We’re the region’s trusted choice for everything in roofing replacement and repairs. Let’s take a look at the factors you should consider when deciding what roof will top your new home:
- Metal: One big factor with metal is whether you like the sound of rain on a metal rooftop. For some people, it’s pleasant and nostalgic, while for others, it drives them nuts. Metal is a durable material, but it can come at a high price. However, this depends on which kind of metal you choose—aluminum, copper and steel are all available and relatively affordable.
- Asphalt: These shingles are the most commonly used today. Asphalt shingles come in a range of prices, from inexpensive to very expensive. As you might expect, the more expensive options have a longer lifespan, though still not quite at the level of slate or tile.
- Wood: For a long time, wood was the most common choice for roofing. However, some fire codes prohibit the use of wood, so check your local regulations before moving forward with a wood roof. These days, cedar, redwood and pine are all frequently used for roofing. This is an aesthetically pleasing choice that has a slightly below average expected lifetime of 20 years.
- Slate: Slate’s biggest advantage is its unbeatable durability. Of course, not all slate is created equal, but the fact remains that decades-old slate is continually recycled for installation on new roofs. With this kind of quality comes a high price tag, though many homeowners feel that this pays off in the long run.
- Tile: If you’re looking for a Spanish Colonial or Mission-style look, then tile is a good choice to achieve that wavy appearance. Tile is expensive, but very durable, and will last for years to come.
Are you looking for the best contractor for new roofs in Titus County, TX? If so, the clear choice is Castletop Roofing and Construction. We’ve served the community for more than a decade, and we’re one of the region’s most-trusted, family-owned and operated companies in home and commercial building construction and repairs. Not only do we replace and repair roofs, we also clean gutters, complete deck repairs, install siding, paint interiors and exteriors and provide power-washing services.
The next time you need excellent building and repair services, give us a call and our friendly team will get you exactly what you need. We’re a fully bonded and insured company with accreditation from the Better Business Bureau. Contact us today for a free estimate or to learn more about how we can help you!
Categorised in: New Roofs