Hiring a team of experts to paint the exterior of your home or office can save you a ton of time and is a great way to ensure that the finished product will look great. However, much like hiring someone to fix your car, you can’t just go with the first person you meet. Hiring the wrong painter may lead to disaster.
Luckily, finding the right painter isn’t all that tricky. There are a couple of positive qualities that each painter possesses. Look for the following qualities when you’re searching for a professional painter in Mount Pleasant, TX:
- Experience: Would you rather have a doctor fresh out of medical school or one who’s been practicing medicine for a while? Imagine a similar situation with your prospective painters. Years of on-the-job experience are invaluable in the painting industry, so the more you have, the better. Always choose a painter who’s been around the block a few times.
- Great reviews: Websites like Angie’s List can be fantastic tools when you’re searching for a team to work on your home. They provide customer reviews of all sorts of businesses that help you quickly weed out the bad companies. Always choose the guys who have four- and five-star ratings, and shy away from the companies with a bunch of one-star reviews. Castletop Roofing and Construction is happy to report that we have positive reviews across the board!
- License and insurance: Hiring an unlicensed and uninsured painter is one of the bigger mistakes you can make as a homeowner. If a painter doesn’t have proper coverage, you could be on the hook for any damages or accidents that occur on your property. Ask for proof that the painter has license and insurance—don’t just take his word for it.
- Reasonable rates: There’s no reason to overpay to have your home painted. At the same time, a contractor offering a cut-rate deal will typically perform shoddy work. Go with the contractor who’s offering a reasonable quote—not too high and not too low. We recommend getting a couple different quotes for the job to ensure you’re getting a fair deal.
- Full service: Make sure the painter performs all aspects of the job, from priming your home to cleaning up after himself. There’s no sense in paying someone to only paint your home and not do any of the important work that comes before or after it. At Castletop Roofing and Construction, we take care of everything from start to finish when it comes to painting your home.
- Quality guarantees: Your professional painter should stand by his work. If he believes that his team will perform a quality job, he should offer you some sort of satisfaction guarantee. You might want to consider going with someone else if there’s no guarantee, as that contractor might not be reputable.
The next time you’re looking for a professional painter in Mount Pleasant, TX, look no further than Castletop Roofing and Construction. We provide the best service in town at some of the most competitive rates you’ll find in the whole state. Give us a call today to arrange your painting consultation.
Categorised in: Exterior Paint